Support the Minnesota Stroke Association
Your gifts to the Minnesota Stroke Association demonstrate your support for our mission as well as your dedication to helping prevent stroke across Minnesota.
Minnesota Stroke Association relies upon the community to provide financial support for its programs and services.
How can you help? The Minnesota Stroke Association appreciates monetary gifts as well as gifts of time and talent.
Individual and Business Contributions
- Donate directly to the Minnesota Stroke Association by making a donation online, or call us at 763-553-0088.
- One easy way to help is to make donations through workplace giving programs. The Minnesota Stroke Association is a member agency of Community Health Charities Minnesota. Donations can be one time or deducted from each paycheck. Ask us how your workplace can get involved with "CHCM". (www.healthcharitiesmn.org)
- If your workplace offers United Way or another federated giving campaign, you may "write in" donations to Minnesota Stroke Association.
- Volunteer to help at either one of our major community events:
- Strike Out Stroke Day at Target Field in early Spring.
- Strides for Stroke Walk will be held on Saturday, May 12 at Como Park in St. Paul. Strides for Stroke makes a difference for stroke survivors and their families. Through fundraising efforts, this event helps provide stroke prevention and awareness programs, information, resource referrals, communication classes for survivors with aphasia and partner education.
- Captain a walk team or volunteer on our fundraising walk committee.
- Ask how you can sponsor or donate in kind products, office supplies, printing services or professional services.
Remember Loved Ones with Memorials or Tribute Gifts
- Honor and remember someone special with a memorial gift.
- Are you looking for a special gift that won't be returned? Make a donation for a special milestone birthday, anniversary or to say "thanks."
Minnesota Stroke Association will notify the honoree or family of your gift in their name. Tribute or memorial gift donors are listed in our annual report.
Gift receipts are mailed to donors for all gifts at or above $100. For gifts less than $100, please retain your check or credit card receipt for tax purposes.
Sponsor New Community Initiatives to Help Stroke Survivors and Care Partners Learn to Live Well After Stroke
One of the biggest challenges that survivors face is learning to live "normally" again following stroke. The new normal should include community based exercise programs, social, educational, and volunteer opportunities and a peer telephone support network. MSA has a number of initiatives "on the drawing board" as we seek funding sources. If you would like to learn more about sponsoring new community initiatives, contact us at 763-553-0088.
If Minnesota Stroke Association has been named as a beneficiary of your estate, please contact the Executive Director.
Donations should be mailed to:
Minnesota Stroke Association
2277 Highway 36 West
Roseville, MN 55113